• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

kamei with summit quick release weld on tabs?

heist

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is very common way to hold parts on race cars. air dam's, hoods, trunks, fenders, etc. other option

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MOR-71500/

gotta ask. that car is so low and the tires pushed so far out, how the heck can it be driven? seems that as soon as the steering wheel is turned, the tire is into the fender. or...it isn't even fully loaded yet..couple hundred more pounds of glass and interior to go...unless you have an infinite rate spring, the fenders will be sitting on the tires. just curious.

(i am not a stance guy....i prefer function over form.....:-) )

2xM3

17x8.5 +16 with a 75mm lip, rear are 17x10 +9 with 100mm lip

running 15mm spacer in the rear and 10mm up front, but I'm planning on removing them both and heavily modifying the towers. want to tuck wheel in the back. thanks though nice to see someone appreciate it.

that is very common way to hold parts on race cars. air dam's, hoods, trunks, fenders, etc. other option

gotta ask. that car is so low and the tires pushed so far out, how the heck can it be driven? seems that as soon as the steering wheel is turned, the tire is into the fender. or...it isn't even fully loaded yet..couple hundred more pounds of glass and interior to go...unless you have an infinite rate spring, the fenders will be sitting on the tires. just curious.

(i am not a stance guy....i prefer function over form.....)

Thanks for the link those look perfect.

I'm running a relatively stiff setup. The wheels will be sitting deeper in eventually, but yeah it could destroy the fender right now as it stands. Technically don't drive it..... still trying to get all the suspension worked out. This car will be half function and a lot of form :)

I mean I drove this every day for a few years. The fronts were close to the 2002 setup just sat .5" in more.

159.jpg

low and slow. Always can raise it up if I want to be practical or take it out for a weekend in the hills.

yes, which would not fit at all.... The rear hits the trailing arm/ coilover and the front is also hitting the strut. If possible I'm going to move the towers in and make a notch in the trailing arm so I can pull it off without spacers.

I hope it's show worthy one day haha. More of a way to school in a very unpractical way :)

I had fast. Very fast, but 6-10mpg (4$ a gallon at the time) mixed with part time job and full time student (oh and speeding tickets) made for a push in a new direction. rant/

I loved this truck though.

58984_1187429422199_1722237691_359478_5548565_n.jpg

(i am not a stance guy....i prefer function over form.....)

Thanks for the link those look perfect.

I'm running a relatively stiff setup. The wheels will be sitting deeper in eventually, but yeah it could destroy the fender right now as it stands. Technically don't drive it..... still trying to get all the suspension worked out. This car will be half function and a lot of form :)

I mean I drove this every day for a few years. The fronts were close to the 2002 setup just sat .5" in more.

159.jpg

low and slow. Always can raise it up if I want to be practical or take it out for a weekend in the hills.

lol Thats dedication Ramps to get in your own driveway lol

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I hope it's show worthy one day haha. More of a way to school in a very unpractical way :)

I had fast. Very fast, but 6-10mpg (4$ a gallon at the time) mixed with part time job and full time student (oh and speeding tickets) made for a push in a new direction. rant/

I loved this truck though.

58984_1187429422199_1722237691_359478_5548565_n.jpg

Very nice! I about bought a 72 a while ago, miss those old trucks....

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Yo Heist! The car is coming along real nice bro. Can't wait to see the finished product. I too am a stance guy. Hurry up and update some more of your build thread home slice...

NEED HELP WITH WEB STUFF!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Bern

"If ur not scraping, ur not low enough" dumpedDAILY

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

99 BMW 540it - Wife's car

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

08 BMW X5 4.8i - Wife/family car