• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotta pay my Speeding Ticket... LSD + Lots more (nt)

RoccoGilroy

Got a speeding ticket so its time to part with some goodies! Christmas is coming up too. All prices INCLUDE shipping to the lower 48. Local pickup is fine and I would prefer it on the bumper and the LSD so locals get priority.

1. FTE Clutch Master, Used for a year. Nothing wrong with it. $45

2. Used for about a year Break Hoses. Nothing wrong. I went stainless. $25

4. BMW licence plate cover. $25

6. Iv got a bunch of standard turn signals all in really nice shape. $25 a set. (iv got 3 sets) $15 for a right only. (I wound up with 3 somehow...)

6. 3.64 LSD from an early 320i. Little dirty but it feels tight. $525

9. Early grilles. Two are powder coated black and in good shape but one is shallow and the other is not. Why, I dont know. Passenger side silver one is in great shape but the driver has a missing slat. $120 for all?

If you think im overpriced please feel free to make an offer. Thanks!

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

I erased everything that has been sold... Still got some great stuff left!

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!

Go FAster, Steve has dibs on the euros for the moment. He emailed me first. The Mirrors are yours if you want em. Unfortunately I probably wont be able to make the 49 mile drive. $85 to my paypal and the mirrors are yours. my paypal email is roccoschool@hotmail.com Let me know and thanks for the reply.

Rocco

Go FAster, Steve has dibs on the euros for the moment. He emailed me first. The Mirrors are yours if you want em. Unfortunately I probably wont be able to make the 49 mile drive. $85 to my paypal and the mirrors are yours. my paypal email is roccoschool@hotmail.com Let me know and thanks for the reply.

Rocco

You have money. I will look forward to the mirrors.

1975 BMW 2002 Fjord

I hope your ticket isn't as much as mine is. I got pulled over for going 83 mph in a 55 on veterans day. The messed up part is that I'm in the Army haha. Even with the fine, I still keep buying parts. With that said, I'm interested in the euro signals if the sale doesn't go thru. Haha.

- Bern

NEED HELP WITH WEB STUFF!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Bern

"If ur not scraping, ur not low enough" dumpedDAILY

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

99 BMW 540it - Wife's car

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

08 BMW X5 4.8i - Wife/family car

Bumper, Tail lights, Mirrors are SOLD. Iv got someone interested in the Licence plate lights, and the steering wheel. Im waiting for replies from them. I should have been more clear. I only accept paypal. EURO TURNS ARE STILL UP FOR GRABS. Had a bunch of interest but everything has fallen through. If your interested send another email.

Bumper, Tail lights, Mirrors are SOLD. Iv got someone interested in the Licence plate lights, and the steering wheel. Im waiting for replies from them. I should have been more clear. I only accept paypal. EURO TURNS ARE STILL UP FOR GRABS. Had a bunch of interest but everything has fallen through. If your interested send another email.

Sent email on the euro turns. You had said Steve had dibs. I am still interested if he drops out. You could packae them with the mirrors. Let me know.

Thanks,

GoFaSSter

1975 BMW 2002 Fjord