• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Parts For Sale. LSD, Tii boster, etc. etc.

daniswaytough

Hi everyone, I graduated from school in July and am back in San Jose California at the moment. Looks like i will be going back to continue living in the U.K. and will have to sell my 02 in the next couple of months + my parts stash.

I figured i'd thin out the parts stash first.

ANyways here it is:

Photobucket

Bead blasted and primered pedal box. Zero Rust: 70$

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tii brake booster: $250

Photobucket

Photobucket

Limited slip diff from an e21. 3.91. good condition: $300

Photobucket

2 headgaskets for e12 cylinder head: $40 a piece.

these are brand new and still in their original wrapping. i bought these from ireland engineering.

Brand new sachs 228 clutch and preassure plate: $150

i bought these by mistake as my car has the 215mm clutch. these are brand new still in their sachs boxes, never been used, or even installed

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rust free battery tray. $25 dollars

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've also got a very clean and almost new korman one piece intake manifold for an m10. Mint condition. I'd like $250 I never see these come up for sale. They are in my dad's garage in Sausalito. Will have pictures in a couple of days

Also in the garage I have twin dellorto 40's with rebuild kits. They are clean and ready to go. Will need to be jetted appropriately. No corrosion inside and all jets and chokes are in great condition. I got them in England where they were mounted on a smaller displacement engine. Looks like they were running on something around 1400-1600 cc's

I'd like $325 for them. pictures coming soon

Please feel free to contact me at 408-373-4983 or e-mail me at djghurst@gmail.com

Priority will go to local buyers. Drop offs/and pickups can be arranged.

Cheers,

Dan

needy and demanding 72 02 known as Madame Von Kiki

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'm sorry i fell out of contact. Some family issues came up and i became distracted from selling off these parts. Things have worked themselves out and i am still trying to sell these parts. I have tried contacting people who had made dibs/asked for various parts. So please check your e-mails or get into contact with me with the previously listed contact information

THe diff and head gaskets have been sold

cheers

Dan

needy and demanding 72 02 known as Madame Von Kiki