• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

14 inch Mesh wheels $100 great condition priced low (nt)

Guest Anonymous

I think it is still a little different than your convenience store plot. We call here to sell items. Usually the first person that make contact gets first bite at the product. I had a item I was selling that $5500, and I gave the first person who contacted me first dibs on the item. I also mentioned to that person that I can not hold that item and you have this time to buy or I have to move on. This is the first forum that I am apart of that have some what a code of ethics when selling something. Dooley is holding a set of wheels for me, that he can easily sell to someone else, but that is not the case. You are part of a community.

Seconding this here; General rule of thumb is it's the first one to respond via email or here who gets first dibs on said item. I will full well say this as well, I sell stuff much different on C-list than I do here. C-list it's the first one with money in my hand and I say that straight up. So in the end it's your choice as the seller who gets it and who doesnt but that's how things usually work on the forum. Now many people say "I'll buy it" then flake, it happens but very little. But in the end like I said it's your decision.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Thanks for backing me up guys. I had a speech to give, and that's why I didn't reply until 30 minutes after your email was sent. It's not like I was trying to dick around. My first email said that I was a buyer, plain and simple. When someone asks for your paypal address you don't move on to the next person.

I'd also prefer if you didn't post up my emails.

On a side note, if anyone has a cool set of 14 inch wheels that they might sell then contact me. I have a set of brand new tires on bottlecaps, but they just don't do it for me.

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

Guest Anonymous

Please, spare me the high minded crap. I`m selling great parts at at great price. If you want it - put down the money. I got layed off so I`m selling every thing I own to raise money to move cross county and start a new job. I sold my house at a loss. I sold my 02 for pennies. I`m giving you guys a chance to but buy great parts for a fraction of what I paid for it. This is not a game, this is dead serious business. I don`t have much time, and I need the money All I ask is that you not dick me around hoping I will come down on the price when I`m already almost giving it away. If you want it put down the money, if you don`t than don`t email me. If you have questions, ask before you say you want it so others can buy it.