• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

custom carb setup

7002chris

I have a set in the garage that I was going to use and haven't gotten around to it.

http://www.boggbros.co.uk/fabrication.html

I have a PDF write up on the matter. If you want to email me I can fwd it along..

EDIT: Actually, here is a download link for the PDF.. IT goes nowhere, just automatically downloads the file. So look in your downloads file.

https://files.me.com/itsgiggleboxtime/agk6lf

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

my first thought was "why don't you ask a motorcycle shop, the should be able to do this" then it came to me that they actually should really be able to help you, since there's a lot of 4cylinder motorcycles out there.

Oh and by motorcycle shop i mean a shop that does japanese motorcycles - i don't think a harley only shop could help you out.

my first thought was "why don't you ask a motorcycle shop, the should be able to do this" then it came to me that they actually should really be able to help you, since there's a lot of 4cylinder motorcycles out there.

Oh and by motorcycle shop i mean a shop that does japanese motorcycles - i don't think a harley only shop could help you out.

I think Harley guys like the Makuni flat sides, so they my provide input if you can score a set to those bad boys. But the R1 carbs (pre2002) also have a TPS that could work with a megajolt system. etc. But then that leads to a discovery mission as to whether the injectors in the post 2002 R1 set ups can be changed out for larger ones and then go megasquirt...for basically an ITB system on the cheap...??

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

I was damn close to finishing this setup for my m10, but project creep got the best of me. Should be pretty potent when paired with a hot cam and some high compression cans.

Tinker Engineering - 2014

Mica - 2000 BMW 323i - The one that started it all

Fiona - 1975 BMW 2002 - The Definition of Project Creep

Heidi - 1988 BMW M5 - The piece of BMW history

Silvia - 2013 Subaru WRX - Stock, for now