• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missed one in Pick-n-Pull Antelope CA

ricortes

Just exasperating. Only the second 2002 to show up at a Pick-n-Pull within 150 miles of me in the last year is gone before I could get there.

Went through a whole 'Make it a memorable trip' thing. Invited my S.O., booking hotel room for the night, phoned up the yard to make sure it would still be there: "Don't worry, we keep all cars for 3 months." I double checked today and it is gone. I phone up the yard and say "What happened?" Very nice man informed me that they were making some changes in the yard so they dumped a lot of cars early.

I will probably still have to do the trip/hotel to keep the little woman happy.

Hey ricortes,

You didn't miss anything. My wife and I were there a month ago and there was little left of it worth anything. Lots of rust as well. We drove there from the east bay! Weather was very nice so we made a nice day trip of it.

Cheers,

algon

====================================

They get stripped down quick. last one that showed up here was a 74tii. I got a few parts and left quite a few, injection pump was gone when I got there but most everything else was still there. I went by about a week and a half ago to snag a 5 speed out of a 320 and there was hardly anything left.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

There's been really slim pickings ever since they added the online inventory... Its even getting hard to find stuff for my E21.

79' 320i (comfy modified daily driver)

73' 2002 (weekend beater crusier/rolling resto)

73' 2002tii (superfast rust bucket undergoing restoration)

72' tii (parts car)  ...99' SV650  ...00' KTM 380 2 stroke ...06' Kawasaki Ninja 500R ...96' F-250 7.3L turbo diesel (towtruck)