• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recaro LX Cloth Seats For Sale

kpolito99

***SOLD SOLD SOLD ****

Pair of well worn Recaro LX cloth seats in beige cloth. Passenger seat is in relatively good condition. Driver's seat has been abused and fabric has separated from left side bolster.

Structurally these seats are in excellent condition. They need a little help cosmetic assistance.

Asking $400.00 for the pair or $250.00 for a single seat. Seats located in Tampa, FL. I do have a pallet that could be used to ship anywhere inside the US.

Buyer pays for all transportation/shipping costs. Feel free to make offer.

Thanks for looking.

post-1583-13667649433296_thumb.jpg

post-1583-13667649434945_thumb.jpg

post-1583-13667649436524_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Darn it... You're on the wrong side of the country. These would actually match my car :P GLWS man!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Thanks - I will weigh the seats alone and with pallet and estimate with the usual companies, FedEX, UPS and Old Dominion.

How far are you from Salt Lake City Airport? As I told the last prospect if we make a deal it might be cheapest for me to transport on a flight as checked baggage and bring to the airport.

Darn it... You're on the wrong side of the country. These would actually match my car :P GLWS man!

Not to worry. If you really wanted these I could potentially bring them to you the next time I am required to visit Boeing in Seattle.

Are you located far from SEATAC?

My dad actually works at Boeing field :P I have a set of these in a well loved black cloth (I have a tan car). I would love em but dont have $ for em right now. I have a few parts to trade but I dont think I could afford em :/ I'll let someone else pick em up.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I have a set of these in a well loved black cloth (I have a tan car). I would love em but dont have $ for em right now. I have a few parts to trade but I dont think I could afford em :/ I'll let someone else pick em up.

well the interior on my car is black, if i am able to buy these ones i would possibly be interested in trading for your black set.

1972 2002tii- Cannibalized

1985 318i- Retired

1974 2002tii- daily driver (summer)

1999 323 e46- daily driver (winter)

Guys -

Shipping the seats is not practical unless we go freight and that seems like a PITA. Last time I shipped a 5 speed conversion to someone it was a hassle.

The best I can offer is $200 delivered to the airport nearest to you. I fly a ton with Delta and I get a price break on shipping over-weight and/or over-sized containers. Normal fee would be $200/each seat but it is reduced to $100/each seat because of my frequent flyer status.

I am scheduled to be in Wichita middle of next month and often visit Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle and Boston for business. On my way to SEATAC I have passed through Salt Lake City a few times.

Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing at $600 delivered to your airport.

The only caveat is that your airport needs to be a city I visit for business or pleasure. If you live somewhere exciting line Vegas give me a reason to visit. The wife and I were talking about hitting Vegas for her birthday in early December.

Thanks for the interest!