• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atlanta 02 meet Sat SEP. 10th.

Jbird

I am planning a meet for September 10th (12-4pm) guys and girls. I figure we can start having a meet every second Saturday if everybody is up for it, and we can switch it up as far as meets/drives etc. I am willing to host the first one, and we can figure it out from there. BYOB&BBQ. We will have the grill fired up so feel free to bring food to throw on and what ever beverages you would like to bring as well. There is ample parking, and if there is enough interest, I would even be willing to do a tech session, perhaps something like a Weber 32/36 rebuild tutorial, or valve adjustment tutorial. Bring the kids if you like, as mine will be there. Bring your 02 if possible!!!! Pay attention to the Atlanta 02 club Facebook page for updates!

96 Rogers St. NE

Atlanta, GA. 30317

(678)850-7311

68 2002 #1660013 Lucky # 13
75 2002 M20 swap

Sure will. I don't mind hosting them every month really, since we have the two parking lots here, and plenty of room, but if someone else wants to that would be great too. I figure we can do some group repair weekends from time to time, where everybody gets together to help one another w/ repairs and such, or group drives, what have you. Any excuse to get together w/ some other 02 people!!!!

68 2002 #1660013 Lucky # 13
75 2002 M20 swap