• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE carpet sets & mats 8-17

esty

Is there any chance you could do a one off like that in the future? I'm hoping to get my car into paint pretty soon. It'd be nice to have fresh carpet in a couple of months.

Are you familiar with the material? I was one told it was Mohair, but am not sure how to tell.

1968 BMW 1600 US VIN 1560713

manufactured on October 2nd, 1967

http://mybmw1600-2.blogspot.com/

Is there any chance you could do a one off like that in the future? I'm hoping to get my car into paint pretty soon. It'd be nice to have fresh carpet in a couple of months.

Are you familiar with the material? I was one told it was Mohair, but am not sure how to tell.

when i buy remnants for mats i never know how much i have of any material until i get it home and measure...as is the case here, i have enough of that brown wool for 2 full sets...usually, i only have enough for mats or less..

i'm not familiar with any bmw carpet sets that were made from mohair...

• 1 month later...
Thanks. I will order it tonight from work. Gotta sleep before my 12 hour shift. I hate going to work on Sundays.

BTW, can it be shipped to my tech's shop?

i can ship wherever you want it....i know the feeling about work...i'm stuck at the office today myself

Hey Esty, do you you still have the blueish / checkered set available? My b-day is this week and I'd like to give myself a present.

Lemme know.

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano