• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IE Suspension or TV

Should I get a TV or suspension?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get a TV or suspension?

• IE suspension
    • TV
    • Sways or springs and a TV

I can't decide if I want to get the IE suspension setup with front and rear sways and stage 2 springs, or if I want to get a TV for my dorm room this year, so I thought I would run a poll here. I have just enough for one or the other, unless I got just springs and a TV, or just sways and a TV. Any input is welcomed. I know 2002s handle just fine stock, but I want to get a tighter suspension at some point for autocrosses. I am also young so I don't mind the rough ride at all.

One will hurt your GPA and the other will help it.

With choice A you'll become an expert of declining culture, have scores of classmates hanging out in your room all the time and eating your food, drinking your beer, fahrting, etc, whilst choice B will help you ace physics via understanding vehicle dymanics and allow you to screen potential mates for their ability to withstand spirited suspensions.

74 '02- M2 under construction by SnailPace Restoration, Inc.

88 M3 unmodified when retired from track

97 332is CrewCab (M3/4/5 )

99 MCoupe-- track rat

One will hurt your GPA and the other will help it.

With choice A you'll become an expert of declining culture, have scores of classmates hanging out in your room all the time and eating your food, drinking your beer, fahrting, etc, whilst choice B will help you ace physics via understanding vehicle dymanics and allow you to screen potential mates for their ability to withstand spirited suspensions.

how can you argue with that kind of logic?? LOL!

2xM3

why is that even a question? In college you're supposed to be drinking and hitting on women, not watching TV. I just graduated and if I could relive it I would do three things different, party more, study more, and spend less time online. Besides computer >>TV these days. Look for a used(or cheap) 21-23" monitor, it would be plenty big for a dorm room.

Both will help to lower your GPA but the suspension is a better way to find out how much a girl will trust you. I got the "sometimes I just have to close my eyes" when I came across an absolutely amazing 6mi long windy guardrail-less downhill road a few weeks ago(hwy 207 east of Redmond, OR).