• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 76 project up and rolling

Koblenz

Well, I started work on my new addiction yesterday. Found some rust and a couple wasp nests.

Picked up my tag at the DMV. The car quals for the antique status here in FL. Gentlemen, the DMV woman was so frekking smoking HOT. Blonde, green eyes, black v neck dress and a Playboy bunny necklace. Go DMV!!!

The woman I bought the car from was older but is a cute blonde and a massage therapist. We have a date for wine once the project ends.

The car will head to the body shop Thursday. Plan is to remove bumpers, reflectors and rear turn signals. Antenna is going. The door guard trim is going. Windows will be tinted (95 degrees today) along with all window gaskets. Ansa muffler, bi-xenon lamps, recover the recaros.

My tails are scratched up pretty good. Thinking a layer of clear coat might help. Ill post updates

post-20235-13667646723962_thumb.jpg

post-20235-13667646724808_thumb.jpg

post-20235-13667646725486_thumb.jpg

post-20235-13667646726366_thumb.jpg

Congrats! Those in the know know the '76's are faster... ;)

I have a 76 also.

Two things you need for those tailights:

The LED conversion kit from 2002s.net

And try Novus Plastic scratch remover/polish/cleaner. This is a 3-step product that really works. An hour of rubbing my taillight lenses one night in front of the TV and they look like new... and mine were not very good to begin with.

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet