• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

robr

--

Anyone in the New York area interested in a bulk lot of 02 parts.

It's the same story, time to clean out some stuff. I have boxes of used parts and I don't have time to go through them. A short list from memory

Starter, steering box. alternator, flywheels, valve-train parts, strut, interior parts and much small stuff. Four Octavia 100+ wheels. Take it all free to a good home.

Also have a 2.0 engine I don't know what to do with.

Rob

Well Im 16 so schools out and my sister is off from college so she should be able to drive me cause my parents will be at work; any weekday early in the morning is fine (8-12) cause after that I have football at 4. Of course if these times are good for you otherwise we could figure something out. How far of a ride do you think it will be from staten island

This week Mon or Wed morning is good. I'm about 45min north of the Whitestone or Throgs Neck bridges. Of course traffic is a major factor.

Pm's seem to be disabled on this forum so reply with your email (disguised) and I'll give you directions etc.

• 2 weeks later...