• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project Ideas! 1976 2002

SailLaser

Okay this might sound stupid but don't hate on me for it. I want to make my 2002 very fast, of course keeping it street legal. I have always loved what people do to theirs to make it fast, s14, bigger carbs and stuff. I currently have a 32/36, Crane Cams, Full Ansa Exhaust, Headers, Suspension work, etc. The typical stuff that people do to make their 2002 quick. But I want to go the extra mile and make my car a real monster. I want to do fender flares and I was wondering what do you guys think is the best way to go? I have a summer job so I have an okay amount of money, I'm going to do either an engine swap or engine work myself, I have the basic knowledge to do so. Could you guys just start posting ideas, please don't hate on me for making such a simple comment as this, but honestly, I wanna go fast!

Carter- SA1L

1976 Alpina Replica- Stage 3 Motor

http://www.Enthusiast-Garage.com

Become a fan on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/EnthusiastGarage

m42 turbo, I could probably throw one together for less than 1k with a RRFPR or $1500 for one with Megasquirt. whats your budget? I am currently running a m42 no turbo yet, but its pretty quick with a decent exhaust and a Coil on plug kit.

I am down south in Modesto. I would love to see your car sometime.

1975 BMW 2002 Fjord

• 1 month later...