• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1800 TI/SA carbs for sale $200

norm

I have a pair of Weber 45 DCOE 15/16 that are correct for a Tisa. I believe they are the carbs from Pat D's Tisa because she does not have the correct carbs on her Tisa and I bought them from the mechanic that did her work. The bad- On one of the bolt ears was cracked and welded along time ago. The good-The Tops are 1960's period correct so somebody could replace these on top of their newer 40 DCOE's or Spanish Webers and make a vintage race look. Or just put on a shelf and look at.

Norm

Sacramento, CA

$200

Norm,

you are killing me. i just deleted a reply with an offer to buy them sight unseen, but i've got enough projects and old carbs to keep me busy.

that is a smoking deal and i hate to pass them up.

i've got a Lynx manifold that could use one of those but i made the decision to try out the mikuni carb that came with it....

cheers

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Hi Norm , did you get the check OK ?

Just checking when I can expect the Webers

Excited in Whittier :)

Steve

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Hi Norm , just checking on the Webers, I'm on vacation this afternoon but I warned the guys at work to look out for a package from Sacramento.

Can you tell me when you will ship them ?

I left a phone message on Friday too .

Thanks

Steve.

1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

I got the Webers today , I was expecting UPS !! , they arrived USPS

Thanks a lot

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Well I was on vacation when a pair of 45 Dellortos came up for sale so I bought them to exchange with my current 40 Dellortos.

Therefore these Tisa carbs are back on the market , same price same condition as I got them , in the same box too :)