• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Automotive Illustrations -- Bmw content soon!

So this is simply to help me get on track to finishing this current illustration! Yes it's a bike, and not even a BMW bike, but as soon as I finish this there is a BMW illustration coming.

I've agreed to do this years tee-shirt for the So-Cal-Vintage show this year and the idea is to do a progressing rear 3/4 view butt shot of a 2002-E21-E30. I need reference pictures! if you have anything that might work please let me know!

Here's the current state of the bike illustration, want/need to finish by June 29th.......

IMG_0861.jpg

and the focus tonight is to finish the last inner wheel ring

IMG_0868.jpg

EDIT: Medium is Copic Markers and Micron Pens on Letraset paper

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg this is work of an awesome talent thank you for sharing your work with us if only people under stood the amount of hours that go into this type of work they might understand the price cheap copies are available on your printer off intertube :(:(:(

1975 2002 m42 5 speed 1973 2002 1975 2002 1973 2002tii f/s I love tiis but i love my m42 much more!!

Guest Anonymous

You are very (very) talented (period, exlamation point). If you don't mind, please send me an email, possibly to discuss a project for me (if interested).

email: mark.mcclell at gmail.com

www.alpinabmw2002.com

Thank you guys!

Deutschman - I'm simply not interested in doing posters, I've had some guys do event poster's using an drawing, but other than that......

Rickman- I smell a fellow pen pusher!

Mark - I'll shoot you an email this evening, sorry I haven't done it sooner (my wife and I's 1year anniversary this last weekend.)

And now a little progress..... Got the wheel nearly done. Going to finish tonight and start an the red Fairings.

IMG_1855.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wondered how the bike turned out and how BMW work is going or how it went please share more with us or contact me personally to tell me were to c more

1975 2002 m42 5 speed 1973 2002 1975 2002 1973 2002tii f/s I love tiis but i love my m42 much more!!

Wondered how the bike turned out and how BMW work is going or how it went please share more with us or contact me personally to tell me were to c more