• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Interest in 2002 Apparel?

8380Labs

Nice looking work! Would be nice to find a nicely designed shirt featuring a roundie but not in race configuration...nothing out there that shows off the classic body style.

73 2002 tii 2763480

08 Carrera S

09 528i

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice looking work! Would be nice to find a nicely designed shirt featuring a roundie but not in race configuration...nothing out there that shows off the classic body style. Maybe better yet - how about a shirt that shows the nose on the front of the shirt and the ass end on the back of the shirt....you could do one for roundies (tii too) and 1 for square?

if there's a consensus there, i'm fine with something like that.

my personal preference would be something motorsport related, but as i said i'm open to your feedback.

8380 Laboratories

Like our Facebook Page - Stay current on our Classic BMW & Motorsport Designs!

Paul Wegwieser who lives in Pittsburg, Has a barn find Tii.

It is a survivor with patina- But he has got it back on the road with several hundred miles on it now.

His car, F Bomb would be a good salute to the 2002 drivers.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/p,841795/highlight,/#841795

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/p,826104/highlight,/#826104

You do nice work!

post-20023-13667644063851_thumb.jpg

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152