• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, I finally got my 76' 02 running...then I thought, lets clean the engine bay and replace some rotten wires...took the tape and cloth wrap off...took the fuse box out and a few cables got disconnected in there...this is where it gets tricky.

After putting everything back together, it wont start. pump is working, starter is working, which leads me to believe that I am not getting spark...my question is...well...let me rephrase...what wires in the fuse box are related to the ignition ? There are a few wires that I cant seem to figure out where they go in the fuse box...

What is this, and where should this be connected to ?

http://img805.imageshack.us/i/photo19.jpg/

It has a black wire, and I dont see a place to connect the black wire to in the fuse box...

Could anyone take a clear picture of their wiring into a 76' 2002 fuse box ? I am getting really frustrated here :(

I think your photo is showing just the distributor

with it's vacuum advance w/hose

so did you do something to the distributor like removing

it? or turning it ? or replacing spark plug wires? at the

same time you fiddled with the fuse box ? ? ?

'86 R65 650cc #6128390 22,000m
'64 R27 250cc #383851 18,000m
'11 FORD Transit #T058971 28,000m "Truckette"
'13 500 ABARTH #DT600282 6,666m "TAZIO"

That wire goes to the Oil pressure light on your dash. The green wire behind the dist goes to the fuse block and provides 12volts to the coil.

71 2002 - Sold  :( 
63 A/H Sprite
73 MG Midget