• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002ti<----Worth the plunge

Cyclone101

+1 on the engine, original engine = stronger valuation. The 300 cam makes a large difference in these cars. What did you get for a gearbox? Many tis' were optioned with the CR5sp Is there a steering box? what are the numbers on it? QR box is desirable as well. LSD in the rear? Could have a Goldmine of period HP parts. Seats look stock but it is hard to tell. What about the steering wheel? Sport?

Let us know so we can drool.

Professionals are predictable; it's the amateurs you have to watch out for, you never know what they are gonna do!

Murphy was a Grunt

It has a 4spd box, but the diff is covered by oil and road grime, so will do a cleanup tomorrow and report back(its 11pm here now). The steering box i suspect is standard as it is painted black, but will also give the numbers 2morrow.

All the parts are there, all i need is cosmetic. Mechanicaly, the car is all here. I do have the cosmetics aswell, but the aliminium trim is in bad shape, the grill needs repair, and obviously, i need alot of panels and fabrication.

But I will open a project post later this week and post all the photos of the car and the bits and pieces i got with it.

Regards

Jacques

'71 2002 Malaga, fun weekender

'70 2002ti Colorado, Restoration/money pit

'74 2002 turbo in my dreams, sideways...