• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting Ride

ought2

Ya, I was just reading the site that Ray posted. Seems like the seller should mention that kind of detail... That's a whole different world for me. How've you been? Haven't seen you on the forum for quite awhile.

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

Great Bob,

I just got on. It has been a very long time since I've been here.

A lot has been going on this summer and no time for shit.

Well, That is a lie. I have been traveling on a new bike I got all summer.

I wanted this one but the ol guy bought it new and won't sell right now. I'm still working on him as he is an old guy in our town and only rode it 50 miles in the last two years.

2.jpg

I bought this one and have whacked 6,500 or so miles on it since Memorial day when I bought it.

100_1208.jpg

Been buying NOS & old parts for it so I can restore this thing some day. Can't get my ass off of it long enough though.

Picked up some nice vintage Buco bags for the side and a rear rack and front Luftmiester fairing. I'll get them all painted & pinstriped this winter along with the tank & fenders.

Bvev1sgmkKGrHqMOKikEwQ4ofzb7BMEwqLh.jpg

If your into bikes click the slideshows of some of the shows/rallys I've gone to. Talk to you soon.

Hey, How's that Select Classics ASS doing??? You guys still ripping him a new asshole :}

Gilmore Farms:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/penth2o/sets/72157624147816969/show/with/4698405250/

Reinert Farms: This one even had an 02 there.

Hagerty's Collector Ins:

Another Airhead I picked up.

100_0979-1.jpg

I rode bikes when I was younger and before I had one too many close calls. I still appreciate them and wouldn't mind having one someday. Kinda like those old men with the one-lunger pump motors at the car shows I guess. I could sit on a stool and just listen to it purr.

That looks like the special Nader Signature Edition Corvair. You know you're a sick man, Joel!

post-3520-13667631224485_thumb.jpg

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg