• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Made: Grill & Side Reflectors, Antenna Tips &

ought2

I own a 1974 Tii and it has a diamond tip antenna but it's almost out of chrome, I would like to know how much one of your's would cost shipped to Miami?

Thank you

Email juanguillermorey at gmail

BMW 2002 Tii euro 1974, 5 speed "dog leg".

Hey Bob,

I have been trying to get in touch and my e-mails haven't been responded to. You sold me some amber grill reflectors but they didn't have any tabs. You said you would send me a replacement set and that was 4 or 5 months ago. I've sent you an e-mail every month or so to remind you and haven't heard back.

Can you please get back to me?

Thanks.

-Josh

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Im interested in the Clear corner lens.. I had been trying for esome time now.. Ive got them ready to send off.please email me at rdstaghound3 at aol .com thanks with details and pricing.

lars

Keep throwing money at it... and it will run!!

1974 BMW 2002

66 IH

72 IH

78 IH

81 AMC CJ8

83 AMC CJ8

Bob seems to be MIA. I've bought many items from him but the most recent was a set of grill reflectors. I got them about a year ago and they didn't have any mounting tabs on them.

He promised me a replacement set about 6+ months ago and i have yet to see anything, or hear back from him after sending him an e-mail nearly every month since.

I'm bummed because i did an LED blinker conversion with his reflectors in mind and i can't complete the project.

Luckily my purchase was around $20 but for anybody else trying to purchase his high price items, good luck getting a response.

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I want to first qualify that I am not attacking anyone's character. I do understand, and have expressed to this member, by email, that life is full of pitfalls, and we all have had troubled times. I NDE (near death experience) heart attack, a stroke, lost my father and went thru a divorce in a relative short period of time. This is not about my misfortune, but an example of how sometimes, things become overwhelming. I am and have expressed compassion to this FAQ vendor, member, without response.

I wanted to preface that I am not a harsh person or not without compassion.

But, I have ordered and paid for parts from this member without any response.

I do recognize, he is well liked by many, and I am sure rightfully so! But, others, myself included, have ordered, planned installation and paid for parts with months passing with no word. Is it wrong to voice this breech?

I have purchased a considerable number of parts from FAQ members in the last few months and this is the only instance that the transaction has not went smoothly. A credit to all!!!

Thanks to all the FAQ members for the fine site and fine members of the majority!

Regards,