• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TII AIRBOX - BLACK GLOSS POWDERCOATED $175

Anschauer

IT'S A 95/100 - HAS A SMALL DENT ON TOP OTHERWISE VERY NICE AND SMOOTH (NO PITS)

BEST OFFER - LIKE TO GET $175.00 + SHIPPING

BRACKETS INCLUDED ALSO POWDER COATED

NYCHART AT HOTMAIL DOT COM

LOCATION BREWSTER NY 10509 / I-84 EXIT 19

post-14914-13667627890023_thumb.jpg

post-14914-13667627891175_thumb.jpg

Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down.

- George Carlin

Click on the bottom picture then save it to your computer so you can zoom in.

Now look at where the pipe joins the body of the airbox.

The dent is about an inch long and is just above the seam between the pipe and the airbox about and inch or so away(up in the pic).

If you buy a BMW engine sticker you won't even know it's there.

Ship to where please?

Email : nychart at hotmail dot com

Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down.

- George Carlin

"Worst mod I ever made was adding Pertronix, but go ahead and listen to gwb72tii if you want. If you do so, be sure to sign up for AAA Plus. You'll need it. 2002s were not made for ingitors, but '80s hondas were."

"WOW. Sold a solid '74 box not long ago for $30. Must be some powder coat! I could hit it with a rattle can every 2 years for 40 year for $175! For that price will you guarantee it will never get dirty?"

Between these two comments, I'd say Mr. Chuckles is on quite a roll today. Get a life, idiot.

...and I once bought an 1800ti for $600 (true actually a '66 in '72) but as my mother used to say, "If my aunt had wheels she'd be a bus."

You must have a lot of free time on you hands to take the time to badmouth anyone with something to sell because "someone bought it for ___ once".

Anyone who has dealt with me knows I they leave with as much free stuff again as they paid for.

I'm in this for the love of the car and the BMW community (and this is since 1972_ and the last thing I do is squeeze someone who is tight on dough since thankfully I'm definitely not (but remember well when I was)

As a matter of fact I have three more of the damn things sitting around complete and original.

They need paint - or in my case powder coat - along with nearly 600 square feet of seats, door panels, trannies, diffs, flywheels, relays, window (6 rear windows), steelies, tires, bumpers, grilles, you get the idea which I want to get RID of

Now for the guy who wants the airbox - shipping is free at the price posted

- George Carlin

JhC:

Took the trouble to check your profile and some of your previous posts because I've never had the pleasure before...

I think this one sums it up well (surprised you are still allowed to post) as you seem to always have some negative rejoinder and never anything constructive to contribute here:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/t,330749/highlight,/

PS the only person anyone here cares less about than Obama is probably Limbaugh - unless it's you...anyhow good luck with whatever it is you drive.

- George Carlin