• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

good paintshop near Portland or Seattle?

norma

I can vouch for Haury's. Had my brand new 2007 Jetta GLI in there after a rear end collision and 9k worth of work. It may have taken awhile (insurance disputes) but the end result was well worth it. Jeff is a great guy and if I can afford it someday I wouldn't mind taking my '72 there for some work.

I have also heard very good things about DreamWorks somewhere up North of Seattle

I have not had to do any 'bodywork' - but http://www.eurotechbodywerkes.com/ in Kirkland rolled the fenders on my E9 last summer. They did a very nice job.

Whwn I was there, I saw several Porsche 356's, mid 70's 911's, Karmann Ghia's, and a couple of 2002's as well as a VERY nice E9 to boot.

They also had the mix of new hardware to boot.

I also know Jeff Butler (owner of Haury's in Seattle).

For me - It would be a difficult choice - It comes down to personal preference.... I don't think you would have a negative outcome with either.

Good luck

Kevin

Seattle

1970 2800CS - 1985 728i - 2001 E38

I can also recomend Holman's auto body on Roosevelt way, north end of the U District in Seattle. Paul does a very good job and his prices are very fair.

1970 1602 (purchased 12/1974)

1974 2002 Turbo

1988 M5

1986 Euro 325iC