• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 RONAL RIMS IN AZ

dangerous

These Ronals are fugly.
please edit your post and delete your comment. This is not a discussion and your opinion is not relevant. It is potentially interfering with the intended objective of this thread.

If it is not relevant, then why would it interfere with this thread? Sorry that my opinion is exactly the opposite of being what you have stated above. I will remove my comment.

1968 BMW 1600 Chmnx White

1976 2002 Parts car

2003 f150

60% of the time, it works every time!

Man those are fugly!

What is fugly here is your stupid comments. Let the guy try to sell his items without hassling him. If you don't like his stuff, don't buy it and keep your idiot comments to yourself.

the quickest way to a mans heart is through his right foot.

02 330xi

95 M3

90 325is

88 325is

74 2002 E prepared autocross/hillclimb

http://picasaweb.google.com/dvenm5

Your opinions are irrelevant to because no one asked for your insults. The purpose of the thread was to sell an item that you apparently have deemed unworthy. Perhaps the other people here are content to allow you to not only critique the items for sale, but also represent the culture and character of this forum.

Despite the fact that your opinions are irrelevant, they are still capable of influencing the hundreds of viewers. Yes, it is true that people can decide for themselves whether or not they agree with you. The point is that now the thread is about you and your opinion and the item no longer has the opportunity to stand on it's own merit. It has become a game now about insults and antagonism which is evident by the simple minded follower from Gilbert AZ who just couldn't pass up the chance to join the fun game of insults. A bit like grade school really, but maybe that's the culture here on this forum.

I requsted to the moderator that the thread be cancelled but received no reply. I asked you to withdraw your insulting comment, which you displayed your clever quote to reiterate your insult. Based on the outcome, it appears that although one person feels you were out of line, this is actually acceptable here. Apart from the one exception, the other couple hundred viewers don't mind that you represent the forum in this manner.

Maybe you're right jay

maybe your actions have no reprocussions

maybe...

You from Bozeman, go back to your sheep. You from Tucson, if you can't handle people making comments on a message board then you're in the wrong world. Just because I think they look that way doesn't mean anyone else does and if it effects their decision then they didn't feel that strongly about it anyway. It's like me saying John McCain is an idiot and therefore you decide not to vote for him. Grow a thicker skin and for god's sake, open a real account on the forum if you're serious. I've noticed that every post you've put on the board is from a non-member position.

'74 2002 Megasquirted!

These Ronals are fugly.

I don't know Alex, I think Jay is right, they ARE some fugly rims.

post-17634-13667625199755_thumb.jpg

Fishhead

----------------------

Motorcycle Big Brake systems

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..

Man those are fugly!

What is fugly here is your stupid comments. Let the guy try to sell his items without hassling him. If you don't like his stuff, don't buy it and keep your idiot comments to yourself.

Dear All,

I do apologize for my comment and i didnt mean to hurt a grown mans feelings with my idiot comments about a set of rims i did not like. I was not aware that my opinion would have such a huge impact on the sale of this grown mans feelings. I did what was asked and removed my comment. I also would like to add that I from this day forward, I will take into consideration that not all adults are able to handle other peoples opinions and may be EXTREMELY sensetive.

1968 BMW 1600 Chmnx White

1976 2002 Parts car

2003 f150

60% of the time, it works every time!

You from Bozeman, go back to your sheep. You from Tucson, if you can't handle people making comments on a message board then you're in the wrong world. Just because I think they look that way doesn't mean anyone else does and if it effects their decision then they didn't feel that strongly about it anyway. It's like me saying John McCain is an idiot and therefore you decide not to vote for him. Grow a thicker skin and for god's sake, open a real account on the forum if you're serious. I've noticed that every post you've put on the board is from a non-member position.

Oh okay Mr. Moose

right away sir

Anything else I can do?

LMAO

I think you've jumped to conclusions Moose

my feelings aren't hurt

I can see your balls are pretty bold here on the internet

I'm merely pointing out that Jay's comment has turned this thread into something other than a person getting rid of some rims for a 2002

I'll admit, I don't really know how things work around here on this forum. As you can see, I am new to this forum. I don't know what you mean by "A real account" or a "non-member position." I presume it refers to members who financially support the forum are members. I wasn't aware that this forum had membership. I can't wait to join!!!!

sniffle sniffle

boo hoo

LOL

I do apologize for my comment and i didnt mean to hurt a grown mans feelings with my idiot comments about a set of rims i did not like. I was not aware that my opinion would have such a huge impact on the sale of this grown mans feelings. I did what was asked and removed my comment. I also would like to add that I from this day forward, I will take into consideration that not all adults are able to handle other peoples opinions and may be EXTREMELY sensetive.

You hurt me bad man

my feelings are devasted

your opinions really did have "a huge impact on the sale of my feeling" (?)

you've got to admit though, this thread isn't about my rims for sale anymore

this clown from Gilbert has added all kinds of fun

humping sheep (a classic that never gets old)

forum membership (totally valid...I iddn't know about it, so call me a dumb ass. Not really the best way to solicite new members though)

Politics (I'd love to comment on that one but I'm more in agreement with his stupid ass)

I say screw it...it's all jacked up now anyway

Let's get a real hot topic and see if we can really piss some people off

Who's in favor or against the immigration bill in AZ?????

It takes nothing to sign up, and next time I'm in Tucson I'll buy you a beer if you'd like.

Humping sheep? Where did I mention that?! I merely expressed my opinion, you're the one that blew it out of proportion.

'74 2002 Megasquirted!