• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 BMW 2002 w/FACTORY ELECTRIC sunroof parting out.

alpinaguy

Parting out a 1974 siennabraun 02 with a real factory electric sunroof. Car was hit in left side nose and bent inner support and firewall. Many parts available. Mint seats, perfect dash, nice door panels (all tan interior), sheet metal, engine parts and more. reasonable offers please + shipping

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures . . . please . . .

The BMW 2002 US VIN 2578838 was manufactured on September 28th, 1971 and delivered on
October 05th, 1971 to BMW Concessionaires G.B. Ltd. in Brighton/Sussex. The original
colour was Riviera, paint code 036

I need the Driver side door beltline trim, Pass side upper chrome with felt and rubber. Also, I need the sleeve that holds the trunk lock in. Please let me knowe what you have and price including shipping to Central Florida 34715. Thank you.

Also need Wiper arms as well..thanks..

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

• 1 year later...

My apologies. The sunroof assembly, that is : cables, NLA tracks, NLA motor, switch, wiring, NLA inside sliding headlining frame and NLA OEM foam padding all intact and in working order. Foam was all carefully removed from roof. Sliding frame matches shape of aluminum tracks at forward head of frame.