• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 BMW 2002 - $3000 (South Austin, Texas)

Not mine.... Just passing on the link.

http://austin.craigslist.org/ctd/1713261809.html

Safe, reliable, fun, and economical. Wouldn’t think I was describing a vintage BMW would you? This BMW 2002 will get you from point A to point B with class and style. She’s got a 4-speed standard transmission, rear Bilstein shocks, new motor and transmission mounts, 13” alloy wheels with new tires, a new dash cover, and a recent carburetor rebuild with electric choke addition for reliable cold starts. She’s not perfect, but at 34 years old who is? What is perfect about this car is its reliability and safety. Terry Sayther Automotive has gone through this car to ensure that she gets you where you need to be. We’re asking $3000 OBO. Come by the shop for a test drive. We’re here Monday through Friday 8-6.

Terry Sayther Automotive

1606 Fortview Road

Austin, Texas 78704

512-442-1361

www.terrysaytherauto.com

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968 

Great color, and looks to be decent. However...it's always amazed me when people replace the rear shocks and ignore the fronts...

That's because front bilstein cartridges are usually twice the price as simple rear dampeners. I know this because I was poor after buying them for mine. I couldn't afford all 4 at once.

75 2002 Metric Mechanics

01 Z3 3.0i