• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Targa Cali Slide Show

mtriple

Now I know what you were doing when I lost you. Very hard to drive and take pictures at the same time, isn't it. Hope your wife had fun too. Looks like you are texting her in this pic of you in the foreground, and her, sitting in the car in the background.

CIMG5725.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Now I know what you were doing when I lost you. Very hard to drive and take pictures at the same time, isn't it. Hope your wife had fun too. Looks like you are texting her in this pic of you in the foreground, and her, sitting in the car in the background.

It was nice seeing you Steve. This was so awesome except she was whining about Friday so you can take the award back from her sir!

Funny you mentioned texting! She gave me a hard time about the email/text while I am with someone.. so please accept my apologies for this bad habit as I was emailing my annoying boss..

I was the only Bimmer on Saturday and it was a blast. We got lost at some point and glad we did, because we ended up skipping a 6 mile gravel road "accidentally"..

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

It was nice seeing you Steve. This was so awesome except she was whining about Friday so you can take the award back from her sir!

Funny you mentioned texting! She gave me a hard time about the email/text while I am with someone.. so please accept my apologies for this bad habit as I was emailing my annoying boss..

I was the only Bimmer on Saturday and it was a blast. We got lost at some point and glad we did, because we ended up skipping a 6 mile gravel road "accidentally"..

hamada

Glad you had fun, I am ready to sign up for next year. Two days out of three without complaints isn"t too bad. She can have 2/3rds of the reward.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Where were the pictures taken of the Small displacement race bikes taken from?

Norm

We had a stop on the way up north to Paso Robles. I believe its part of a collection that belongs to the family that owns Nabisco. one guys owns the cars, the other owns the bikes. I am not even a bike guy, but felt that these bikes were amazing!

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Where were the pictures taken of the Small displacement race bikes taken from?

Norm

Guy Webster/Michael Taggart Collection in Ojai. I believe Taggart inherited "Budweiser Money" http://www.ojaivalleynews.com/issues2003/02-February2003/02-28-03/02-28-03photostory.html

http://www.falconmotorcycles.com/blog/falcon-blog/1-motorcycles/164-mike-taggart-and-guy-websters-all-new-british-wing.html

CIMG5738.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg