• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts Parts Parts! San Jose Ca. Updated with sold ect.

AClockworkOrange

Hey Everybody I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment with all the Emails and requests for shipping/pictures ect. I really appreciate your patience!

I will do my best to answer everyone. If you haven't recieved a response, by all means try again in case I missed you. Quickest response will be my email. Not sure if my email button is working. but it's at the bottom of the page! Just sold a bunch of stuff this morning locally... Will start a new updated post in a couple of days. Thanks!

2 rust free (May have a little light surface rust on some inside areas) dent free fenders one for 50 (missing front tab where lead is applied-Was cut through during removal) one for 75. SOLD

Pretty clean door body-unloaded-One tiny rust bubble almost perfectly straight except for one small hard to see ding -Easy repair- from storage 50.

Grills:

10 to 75 depending on condition. (Good driver Pair Deep Light 150. SOLD)

Nice 74-76 pair 50

Fan not concourse 20

Wiper linkage - one with motor 75- one without 30.

Bumpers-parts 30 to 100 Depending on condition or parts.

Front performance sway bar with end links 50 (SOLD)

Center grills one early straightened-pitting-faded paint 40 - one late, very little pitting, one tiny almost undetectable rock ding 40.

Heater cores 2 good condition 30 each

Switches - knobs excellent condition 10 to 25

Brights-Blinker-Wiper Stalks 30 to 50

Intermittent Wiper Stalks with relay ect. 100

Passenger side rear rocker patch panel New oversized 50 (SOLD)

Water outlet with 2 temp sensor inputs- Nice if you want to run an after market temp sensor and keep your stock gauge working-turbo stuff-ect. - rare as far as I know. INCLUDES One wire and two wire SENSORS. 50?

blue coils 20-25

Pair of blue painted mirrors 30

Right side mirror nice-not concourse 40

Under dash parts some nice some not 10 to 25

Sun shades pair decent need to be cleaned up 40

2002 emblems 5-10

Sun roof handle nice not concourse 20

2 x Headlight buckets no rust all parts springs good function perfect 50

Shock mount riser rings two sizes for taking back to US stock look or? pair 10

Nice dome light with trim ring 20

12 fuse box 40

Recaro seat plastic pieces 5 (SOLD ALL I COULD FIND SO FAR)

Distributors-parts various states of condition 3x008's a couple of others 25 to 100

Dist caps with good wires 25

325is Center caps 4 mint-2 not 15-25 each

Perfect right side wing window assembly with glass/rubber 50

Stock Subframe bushings NEW 50 SOLD

Ireland Engineering old style red poly diff housing and control arm bushing kit for rear- NEW 50 SOLD

Pitman arm poly bushings 20

Bilstien HD front struts in housings with HOR Springs 1.5" drop. 125

E36 LUX Door cards Black with grey leather inserts-A couple of tiny nicks in back door leather-perfect clips all there 125?

old school cloth RECAROS-NOT 320is-No rails perfect mechanicals comfy but need cloth and a couple of bolsters repaired. 125

Corbeaus black cloth NEW never installed - no rails - holes for 5 point belts 600 offer-over 800 new.

Tail lights ect 5 to 50

Under dash panels some nice some not 5-15

More to come...

ADDED:

Exhaust heat shield 15

Exhaust manifold 100

Down pipe 50

BAE turbo exhaust manifold from with rayjay turbo (turbo will need to be gone through) with blow off valve 200?

Century polished aluminum turbo intake with throttle body (made for injector in head motor or modify?) 100?

Intake Manifold with injectors and fuel rail + cold start/boost injector (good for turbo/fuel injection project) 75

sunroof wind deflector smoked no clips 20

Old school big round horn button 25

Bumper ends at least a couple of nice ones 10 - 35

door handles - mirror mount gaskets full set - 1 front bumper mount to body rubber NEW 12 for all

rust but solid no rust through battery tray 10

Trunk vent tubes black and grey sets 10 each set

320 door stops pair 15

Had to sell my 02. Trying to get a little money back. A little out of touch on values.

All prices are best offer. The more you buy-the better the price.

Please email, I will respond quickly. turkishgold eight eight at hotmail dot com

Thank you.

Okay...I couldn't PM you for some reason. I am interested in the Recaro plastic seat parts. Are these the covers for the metal brackets? I will take them and have a PayPal account. My e-mail is lemondropsmi@aol.com. Please contact me and let me know your e-mail address. Thanks!

Tim

re. door handles - mirror mount gaskets full set - 1 front bumper mount to body rubber NEW 12 for all.

I'll take them! email me at mcfadden_jim hotmail com (fill in the dots)

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet