• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drivers door and period radio

Anschauer

The door has to be 99% damage free. Dont care about glass, panel or hardware condition.

The radio can be Blaupunkt Frankfurt or other period correct (Becker Mexico or Grand Prix even) and working (speakers do not matter) with correct knobs for '72-'73

Pls send pics & prices to

nychart (at) hotmail dot com

TIA

Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down.

- George Carlin

Ya right about not period correct there schwartz - if it was it woulda been an 8-track!

Seriously, I dont think Blaupunkt or Becker made an 8 track and thanks for the offer I'll keep looking

Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down.

- George Carlin

Ya right about not period correct there schwartz - if it was it woulda been an 8-track!

Seriously, I dont think Blaupunkt or Becker made an 8 track and thanks for the offer I'll keep looking

Not so.

This appears to be a Japanese-built Blaupunkt AM/FM unit circa 1975. It is a cassette player -- cassettes may have been considered "new-fangled," but they first became available in 1969.

D

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com