• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5-14"x5.5" steel wheels from 2000CS

ceylove

I have 5 really nice dated 10/66 steel wheels from my '66 2000CS. The offset is correct for a 2002 and the 14" diameter gives more tire choices over 13" They are very straight, no bent lips and some are still in original silver paint. They will not accept 13" steel wheel hub caps, but CS hub caps are out there and available. I have one and will post pics later today of the wheels and what hub cap would be needed. $100 for all 5-no shipping. Local pick-up only in Palm Springs, CA area. I go into LA at least 1x/week so delivery possible to Greater LA area for $25. These look good on a 2002.posting 2 photos of a Colorado with these wheels and 185/65 rubber.

post-16993-13667619190269_thumb.png

post-16993-13667619193268_thumb.png

Ceylon-squarie

hi i'm interested in the wheels but i'm study full time abroad and am from san jose california.

I don't know if any of my friends or family will be down there any time soon, but if you decide to ship them, or if ya ever come up to the bay, i'd definitely be interested.

needy and demanding 72 02 known as Madame Von Kiki

Greetings all-I think the shipping would cost as much as the wheels so I'm not shipping, I would be driving up to the san jose area but if I took 5 wheels my wife and baby would have to ride on the roof!

Anyway, I double checked them again today, not a dented rim among them, even that initial first thin rim on the edge of the wheel. I shot pics an hour ago, will post momentarily.

Ceylon-squarie