• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E36 Strut Bar

GreenBeam

I got this E36 strut bar that I have no use for. Figured one of you E36 enthusiasts can make better use of it than have it sitting in the garage collecting dust. Bought in hopes of purchasing an E36 however the plan fell through. So here I have this E36 strut bar, never been used with light scuffs from storage. Will let it go for $40shipped OBO

Email/Paypal: cgvcoolboi@sbcglobal.net

Please be sure to include an additional 3.9% for paypal fees. FIRST ONE TO PAY GETS IT.

Other pertinent info:

Paypal is the same as my email. If you pay for a part please include it in the description. These items are priced to sell, if you can find it lower elsewhere, then buy it there. Not hurting for cash just need to clear out the garage. Lowballers need not apply, any nonsense offer will not be responded to. If you have general questions PM or email me. If you purchase an item and wish to have it insured please let me know as these items are priced without covering them with any type of insurance other than if it is shipped via UPS which offers a $100 insurance package free of charge, however only heavy bulk items will go out through UPS. I am not responsible for items after I have shipped them, buyer assumes all risk if they chose not to insure the item(s).

Thank You.

http://www.ilovebodykits.com/images/...SB-50-0241.jpg

IMG_3634.jpg

IMG_3635.jpg

IMG_3636.jpg