• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bendy key

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone know were i can get the original "Bendy key" for my 1972 BMW 2002 TI i have what i think is the original spare key, that gets caught on the dash cover when i stat the car. any suggestions?

Sorry, way, Way, WAY "out of stock".

I was recently outbid on an uncut NOS one on Ebay. They do come up every great once in awhile. Perhaps more prevalent on German Ebay, Ebay.de

Be prepared however if/when you do come across one that there are a bunch of us hunting for one. So, be quick.

Jerry

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

-------------

This may or may not be obvious... Check around at all the small mom and pop locksmith shop in and around your town. I found one, here in Seattle for a friend... $3 cut to fit. Some of them still have them sitting on a shelf from way back when.

And no, they did not have any more, just one in a random box in the basement of the shop. I'd have bought them out!

Achtung Lieber Himmel!

1976 Rot und Schwartz daily driver "Otto Q. Gilgamesh"