• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front and Rear Ultimate Strut Tower Brace

union76

What I have here is the front and rear strut tower brace. Bought these here from a couple of fellow faqer. Went with a different type of tower braces from Ireland and Mason Engineering. Looking to get as what I paid for them.

$160 shipped for the front.

FrontUltimateStrutTowerBrace.jpg

$135 shipped for the rear.

RearUltimateStrutTowerBraceandBa-1.jpg

RearUltimateStrutTowerBraceandBatte.jpg

Or $295 shipped for both. I'd rather sell this to a buyer that's willing to buy both. Have a good day ! smile.gif

Is that the Top End performance front tower brace? If it is (and it has the engine torque brace) I want it!

This is the Top End Performance tower brace. But, I do not know if it has the engine torque brace ? I think they only sell one type ? Maybe someone on here can confirm this ?

There isn't a brace shown in the pics. It's a brace that would triangulate the cross-brace, strut-mount, and the engine....I don't see the brace that goes from the strut to the engine.

You could probably contact TEP to get one.

Jack be nimble - Jack be quick

If Jack isn't, he's gonna get his ass burned!

I have the same front and rear set and the front does come with a short arm that attaches to the engine. I bet they will sell you one if u need it. I love mine.

they sell the engine torque brace separately, but Steve does not stock them. He quoted a 2 week lead-time I think. Just go to the TEP website for pricing & pictures.

TEP special: 2002 Front and Rear ultimate strut tower braces $380

Rear Ultimate Strut Tower Brace and Battery Relocation kit....$199.00 Buy Now

Add Optional Battery Cut-Off switch to rear brace...................$29.00 Buy Now

Combination package with Front and Rear Ultimate Braces.....$389.00 Buy Now

Front Ultimate Strut Tower brace with Engine Torque Brace...$269.00 Buy Now

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

• 2 years later...