• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

black carpet 4sale

esty

Do you have templates for a touring carpet kit? Interested if you do!

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

john...i don't but wish that i did...i've had several requests for tourings

the front will be the same but from there, i wouldn't know what to do

maybe someone here has an old set from their touring they would let me buy, borrow or steal...

i made this for someone and they changed their mind...it's a full set

$190.00 ship'd

juaivs.jpg

Hey everyone..It was me that changed my mind...not because I did not want it, but because I realized I already had a set in the car I bought and they were coved up by some ugly other carpets...the PO was just protection the new carpet....ESTY is great with communication and this set looks awesome!

Robb Lamaker

Hey everyone..It was me that changed my mind...not because I did not want it, but because I realized I already had a set in the car I bought and they were coved up by some ugly other carpets...the PO was just protection the new carpet....ESTY is great with communication and this set looks awesome!

and it is not a problem...i'm glad your car has one of my sets installed...although i get tired of making black carpets at times...i always sell all that i make

i appreciate you thinking about me when you thought that you needed a set though

john...i don't but wish that i did...i've had several requests for tourings

the front will be the same but from there, i wouldn't know what to do

maybe someone here has an old set from their touring they would let me buy, borrow or steal...

Esty, I'll be in Atlanta two weeks from tomorrow. I'll check the carpet that was removed from my touring and, if it is complete and usable for a template, I'll ship it to you.

Thanks,

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Esty, I'll be in Atlanta two weeks from tomorrow. I'll check the carpet that was removed from my touring and, if it is complete and usable for a template, I'll ship it to you.

Thanks,

harry...that would be great...as long as it's complete i don't care what the condition is...

you're the man.......

Thanks,

harry...that would be great...as long as it's complete i don't care what the condition is...

you're the man.......

Hey, I owe you big time, Ms. Esty!

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290