• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 '02 + scheels,alpina 15's, ti & tii motors & prts

dapbmw

I need to clear some garage space, I will sell only as a whole package you pick up everything. I know I'll make more money if I sell them all on Ebay separately. I am in Toronto Canada

The car originally from NJ. is a '73 '02 sunroof model (malaga), 8x,xxx miles had an engine fire the mid-80's and was parked after that engine fire, stripped the whole car, professionally sand blasted and primed the spots where it was blasted, rockers and shock towers solid, it will need minor rust repair on some spots on the front floors, driver's side frame rail, spare tire well and where the heater blower motor area is. it will need front fenders as the PO sold them off.

The tobacco brown interior is in good condition no rips or tears. bumpers are straight may or may not need to be rechromed. front and center grilles are in good condition.this car is complete, and have another complete wiring harness.

The parts will be listed in the next post.

post-373-13667608729393_thumb.jpg

post-373-13667608730977_thumb.jpg

post-373-13667608732512_thumb.jpg

post-373-13667608734024_thumb.jpg

post-373-13667608735605_thumb.jpg