• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Registry of Stolen 02's out there.????

roving02

Guest Anonymous

If I buy a car that has been stolen twice, does that mean it gets registered twice indicating it is unlucky but popular?

Who are you getting the car from? FYI - from what I've discovered and been told, the guy that ripped me off 9 months ago (he use to live in NC and now TN) apparently switches VIN #s on cars. I'm not sure how or what he does - I think he finds junked cars of same year and style and mixes and matches the #s. Does that make a car appear stolen or the opposite? Just my 02 cents.

The owners at the juckyard let me take what ever I wanted for 2 days for just 100.00. It was a very nice 74 2002 atlantic blue I believe...I went back the third day and they guys main boss was very nervous and they said they had to crush that car that morning? I have to Vin was just wondering if it was stolen how to find out and maybe let the person it was stolen from where I got the parts...