• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Running engine needed

brendang2000

Hi all,

Hopefully someone will be able to help me out. I'm in the process of doing a complete M2 Megasquirt (supercharged?) restoration with bodywork and fabrication almost done. I'm way over budget on the body (no surprise here) and I don't want to be in the poor house getting the S14 rebuilt; we all know how much this can cost. So, what I'm thinking is putting in a M10 until I have the available funds to get the M3 motor overhauled. Should have the funds next powerball drawing! :)

All that being said, I'm hoping someone in the SoCal, Phoenix, Vegas area has a running M10 with carb, intake, exhaust manifold that they'd be willing to sell cheep. It'd drive (pun) me nuts having the body all done and can't drive it for, what looks like, a while. Advice: don't get rid of anything until your 100% sure the job is done! Thanks! Brendan

'76 Inca, restored to a roundie

The only thing is, I'm in Michigan.

I normally skid them up and send them via YellowFreight.

I'd sell one for $300 plus shipping....which, the last time I shipped one to California, was about $200....but you would have to pick up at the YF depot.

Let me know if you are interested and I can take some pics for you.

Thanks

Mike

If you can't locate anything closer than me in the Bay Area (San Jose), I have a running 1600 1.6 in good condition with the intake manifold and a spare working stock carb. No exhaust manifold though and the carb's choke linkage is worn and not opening the choke fully. $350 w/pickup only. I think I'm about 9 hours drive from you.

Jeff
1975 Alfa Romeo GT1300Junior w/1600 transplant (I'm still stuck on 1600's LOL)
2006 M3 White/Red - Orig Owner,6spd,ZCP, sunroof delete
SOLD 1967 1600 #1517644 "Florida"/Brown w/sunroof, SOLD 1968 1600 #1564660, RIP 1970 1600

Oil pan to carburetor (32-36)

Water pump to clutch pressure plate. Exhaust manifold included.

Even comes with alternator, starter and fan.

Engine ran well before being pulled out of a rusty 73.

$400 pick up only.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam