• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tan cloth/vinyl E30 sport seats.

sebandwhit

I bought these for a 1969 bmw 2002 restoration and have decided not to use them. Im too tall to use them in the stock location and I dont reall want to modify them. They are in good condition for there age and are SUPER comfortable. They only have minor blemishes and would be a great upgrade to any worn out seats. Im sure they would look amazing with a little cleaning.

$190 or best offer.

Located in Modesto, CA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

68' 2002 (Project)

So my wife got a shipping quote today. Its pretty expensive, I was surprised. Its about $65 per seat. I dont think I feel too comfortable shipping them. I would hate for someone to pay that kind of money and then not like them for some reason. I would be willing to deliver them locally or meet someone halfway for a little extra.

68' 2002 (Project)

So my wife got a shipping quote today. Its pretty expensive, I was surprised. Its about $65 per seat. I dont think I feel too comfortable shipping them. I would hate for someone to pay that kind of money and then not like them for some reason. I would be willing to deliver them locally or meet someone halfway for a little extra.

Are these seats still available? I am local and can pick up.

conkitchen@aol.com

But what do I know

Seats have been sold.

If anyone is looking for a certain color or style of seat let me know. I find great seats from time to time and dont usually buy them because I dont need them. I can always check around to see what available if anyone is looking for seats.

68' 2002 (Project)