• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clearcoat for wheels?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I used it on my style C's (as Trent would fondly call the "asscap" style wheel) with the Wurth silver wheel paint. Came out incredible. One can of clear coat should be plenty for all 4 wheels. Good luck!

Dan Curtis

'73 2002

Guest Anonymous

Cool board; I like it. I am painting my wheels (BWAs) and I have a problem. All 4 were painted using the BMW silver from Max. I started to clearcoat with another brand of paint, and the first three came out great. Then, I went to a new can for the fourth, and it reacted to the silver -- basically melted it. I totally removed the paint on this one, and started over. Now, does anybody know of a clear coat that will work over the BMW silver? THANKS!

Guest Anonymous

BimmerNight.jpg

We are having a big show+shine in a downtown Montreal street. People will have the choice to see M Night and Bimmernight. Both events will be 5 minutes away from each other...