• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where Exactly is the Best Place to Drill E30 Cable on the...

justinevert

Firewall,

I know it should be near the bracket in the MC/BB but since I have a new heat shield blanket (thank you Blunt) installed as well as all the brake issue items, I don't want to chew up anything not compromise existing systems.

Pics would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!!

Justin

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!

I just installed one & using the pic from the faq article about it as a guide, found the cable too close to the clutch pedal, if I did it over I'd move it to the left of the clutch pedal, so top of my shoe doesn't hit it. I made the situation better by using zip ties to pull the cable up & away from pedal area, but it's tough to make a sharp right angle bend, so it comes down a little too much near the top of the pedal, if you follow the faq article, IMO.

2002 owner since 1980