• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALEX COLE-HAS ANY ONE BOUGHT 2002 PARTS FROM HIM??

Apexhntr

what would it take for you to be convinced that he would follow thru' to your satisfaction?

just wondering...

I don't know the guy...haven't heard of him but I don't reguent this board as often as others, so....?

Jack be nimble - Jack be quick

If Jack isn't, he's gonna get his ass burned!

UK ADDRESS-DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH ALL THAT CLEARLY, NO EBAY ACCT HAS ME CONCERNED. I DID CALL HIM AND HE IS SENDING PHOTOS BUT MY CONCERNS ARE MOUNTING AS TO IF THIS PERSON IS LEGIT.

WHAT????????????

I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you buying? A headlight or a whole car?

Why do you think your question is so imprtant you need all caps?

If you have issues, use common sense. Who orders from a "UK" guy who has no history and can't even speak the language?

75 2002: weber, ANSA, lowered, 14" wheels, new engine, new suspension, rust free & square.

NO CAPS...Sorry it was late and the eyes were a bit fuzzy, no intentions of buying from him now but wondered if any other forum members have been contacted by this person. He emailed me stating he had a 5 speed sports transmission form a car being parted out. I had at one time placed a wanted ad for a early sports tranny.

Cheers