• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2009 Targa California!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello everyone, I am helping disorganize a new event

called the Targa California. Scheduled to take place March 26-28th

Thursday- Saturday. Open to 1975 and older makes, this classic focused event is FREE to entrants !

Inspired by the now defunct No Frills Iron Bottom Motoring Tour, the T/C is for fun and camaraderie. Some of California's best roads will be explored and scenery in the Spring is just terrific.

Our starting point is in Moorpark, Calif with two nites stop over at our

h.q. hotel in Paso Robles.

We are enthusiastic in inviting anyone with a 2002 (or other classic BMW) to come join us. Check out www.targacalifornia.com for more details . Remember to visit weekly asupdates and more information is posted

Thanks!

I was disappointed when they stopped doing the "Iron Bottom". I finally had a car I wanted to take on it. So I am thrilled that you are creating a great replacement. For those that have never heard of it, here is a link to some pics of the "Iron Bottom", I know the "Targa" will be just as exciting. http://www.early911sregistry.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20194&page=3 As you can see they definitely need some 02s.

Looking forward to the 2009 Targa California. Thanks for taking on the job of "Disorganizing".

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

• 4 months later...