• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rocker trim ?

eaker02

74tii-

looking for confirmation. Where as I thought the rocker trim would be with the narrow side to the top, after looking at Stella (the 74tii)The trim is put on with the wide part to the top with the slot is on top near the rear. I guess this is correct even though it doesn't look right?

The trim I bought doesn't have the rubber seal in it. Does anyone use the trim without the seal/gasket?

If so, who carries the seal?

thanks

ron

you are correct. it installs as you stated. you can use it without the seal but it will be a source of rust as soon as the rocker trim rubs thru the paint. i have the seals if youd like to get them. click my email

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

you are correct. it installs as you stated. you can use it without the seal but it will be a source of rust as soon as the rocker trim rubs thru the paint. i have the seals if youd like to get them. click my email

Steve,

Is this the stainless steel trim that goes underneath the doors? I have a 73 and I'm about ready to install the rocker trim and I don't have the seal. How is it installed? does it clip behind the plastic clips? Can I install it after I put in the plastic clips?

Thanks,

jan

73 inka

Steve,

Is this the stainless steel trim that goes underneath the doors? I have a 73 and I'm about ready to install the rocker trim and I don't have the seal. How is it installed? does it clip behind the plastic clips? Can I install it after I put in the plastic clips?

Thanks,

jan

you can go ahead and put the clips on. it is separate from the clips. it actually glues onto the upper edge of the rocker trim. there are 3 pieces for each side. theres actually 2 little end pieces also but they are NLA. you can use 3M weatherstrip adhesive or your choice of glue. let me know if pics would help. i think i have some somewhere that illustrate the positioning because its a little tricky

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com