• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Light wiring

FunElan

So I was in the driveway with my headlights turned on the other night, and my dad pointed out my parking lights weren't on with the headlights. I thought it was normal for them to go off when the headlights turned on, but I saw an 02 tonight (kbmb02) and it's parking lights were on too. Do I have some sort of Euro wiring system??

Thanks,

Matt

'68 Caribe 1600-1563167

Typically the Flush Euro lights needed to have the running light added. the wire is probably already there. search the archives to see how it is added looked pretty straight forward.

happy searching,

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD

do a search for driving lights, go to page 4 at the bottom and click on adapting euro lights, theres a great way to do it with no sodering or drilling and cost about 8 bucks.

Bill

1973 2002 Chamonix sunroof (soon to be M42 swap)
2015 Ford Explorer-Wife
1999 Jeep Cherokee

1991 318i convertible (donor)