• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB speedo cable for 5 speed!

hcestoni

http://www.bmwmobiletradition-online.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=ST16&mospid=47140&btnr=62_0329&hg=62&fg=05

Part #62121351720 $75.75

I also need to order a replacement one for myself!

sorry 1 hour ago it was at 96.24 because i just checked wild

ill do 71.00 bucks

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

mmhm i'll just stick with the guys at max they are great people to work with, and don't send bs emails, plus bavarian has the fuel sending unit i asked you for at 109 compared to the 175 you quoted me.

good for you hunter. but please clarify what you mean by me sending bs emails? i was trying to be helpful and suggested you find a used sending unit. heres a direct quote from my email to you

"fuel sender 62161358097 175.80 wow you need to find a used one maybe"

if you look on max's site youll see that sender listed at 135.00 now. but when you asked for the quote it was 180 something. pricing fluctuates hunter and i know what the going rate is on all this stuff. im sorry you feel i sent you BS emails. good luck in the future

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

mmhm i'll just stick with the guys at max they are great people to work with, and don't send bs emails, plus bavarian has the fuel sending unit i asked you for at 109 compared to the 175 you quoted me.

good for you hunter. but please clarify what you mean by me sending bs emails? i was trying to be helpful and suggested you find a used sending unit. heres a direct quote from my email to you

"fuel sender 62161358097 175.80 wow you need to find a used one maybe"

That sounds like some helpful advice to me. I am always looking to save a buck and pass it along to my buyers as well.

I usually locate one for them and pass along the info. @ n/c.

Fuel senders rarely go bad like in-tank fuel pumps. I've had 3 in-tank pumps go bad from sitting the last 6 months.

Senders..never had a used one go bad.

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3