• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cars getting ready to break down

pkbinplano

Hey Paul,

Good so far, Got the floor boards finished, welded in the drain holes and replace one "small" section of the passenger floorboard.

Currently I am finishing up refreshing the engine bay striped, etched, primed, sanded, sanded and sanding again, then painting tomorrow.

Got the head redone, putting that on the motor next week, then onto the front end and add the gearbox. Once that's done I am putting in the front end, engine, drivetrain and exhaust by raising up the entire section like they did in the factory, dropping it in is too risky for my skill set.

Need to get all of this done in 5 weeks, my girl is due Nov 9th.

The only thing I am NOT looking forward is the wiring, may outsource that while in Paternity leave.

Drop by sometime and let's talk shop, I still have that spare tire that you bought.

Justin

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!