• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O Z wheel identification...

74tiiGolf

Just picked up some 15x6 OZs with an offset of 33 and they look really nice. They're all well kept but I know nothing about them. When they were made? How much they each weigh? What "model" they are? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Matthew

These are the stampings on the front (Googled them... got nothing):

TYP1935B

KBA40998

post-2016-1366759487228_thumb.jpg

post-2016-13667594874362_thumb.jpg

Chastity: the most unnatural of sexual perversions.

74 tii, 99 BMW R1100R, 99 E320, 01 S4 Avant

Guest Anonymous

model wheels. MSW is basically a subsidiary of OZ which is in Italy. The year of manufacture should be stamped/cast into the back of the wheel. They were sold in the late 70's and early 80's by several distributors such as Korman Autoworks, Hardy & Beck, and Miller & Norburn. The centercaps can be difficult to find if you have any missing. If anybody is looking for a set of these wheels, I have a set available. If anybody is looking for centercaps for these wheels I have those available as well.

Located in Vacaville,CA.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

Sherman would probably know, Matthew. I bought those wheels/tires from Sherman at the Palo Alto show (in '04, I think.)

Richard

San Francisco

'67 1600-2 restomod project moribund

-----------------

"Got a sweater for a gift. Really wanted a screamer or a moaner."