• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOME BLUNT GUY TAKES ALL

penth2o

Yea some Blunt guy won it.

I think the Bastard bought off the judges and he and that skinhead that he brought down, filled out every yellow peoples choice cards that they could find.

Great time you guys. Great to get together with some good folks. Every person that I met was a pleasure, with the exception of the skinhead.

I thank Ben for the good times at the shop and out in the city. I’m very glad to have met you.

Dave & Deb, you guys are a great couple. Matt, Tim, Nate, German, Marten are some of the best. I had fun.

Very knowledgeable folks at that gathering.

Very beautiful cars at the gathering.

Ok I gotta give the skinhead credit, he did go out on the town with me and drank like a Kennedy. Thanks Nater. Thought we were getting jumped on that train ride back at 2AM though. I had fun. Minus that moron that didn’t know what Grey Goose was and gave me instant heartburn with the trash he served us. Sorry to rip on ya Nate but, I know you can take it.

All kidding a side: Steve has a beautiful car and has paid attention to every detail.

cept his passengers. :}

He deserves the recognition that was given to him. It truly is a beautiful car. Good job Steve, you did it & deserve it.

Too bad we both won Girls blouse’s eh Steve. I haven’t figured out what to do with mine yet. It says large but this thing is small. Looks like it would fit a ten year old.

Some pics if anybody wants to see the vintage fest in the windy city and Blunt’s car.

The photo’s at the end are the guys collection that hosted the fest. The light was bad in there so some pics are blurry. My steady light kept lighting up. Hard to shoot with a beer in the hand and be steady…..

Sorry, the way it uploaded in photo??? or whatever I used went bad.

The fest pics are in windy city vintage fest 2. The guy who hosted the fest and his cars are in windy city vintage fest.

Had a blast with all I met and turned it into a parts run also. The front desk thought I was nuts carrying axles, hoods, rims and such to my room.

See you guys soon and hope to meet more of you.

Thanks guys & you too Deb…

Joel.

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x265/penth2o123/Windy%20city%20vintagefest/

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x265/penth2o123/windy%20city%20vintagefest%202/

EDIT: Steve, I see Dave already has a thread going on you. How do I add this to it so its not a new topic???

Joel..glad to see you made it back...we had a very nice time getting together with you guys...I hope nate has your # he might need some more of your great advice...You guys were a lot of laughs..Have a Good time in UP.....

1976 2002 #2375532

Joel..glad to see you made it back...we had a very nice time getting together with you guys...I hope nate has your # he might need some more of your great advice...You guys were a lot of laughs..Have a Good time in UP.....

1976 2002 #2375532

Hey German. I made er back. I had a off route trip to make to get the last of my parts.

I had a hella'va time down there. You should have came out with us that night.

Nice ride you have there. When I find a cheaper source of seat pads than what I have now I will let you know.

Haven't heard from Nate. I don't think he is on this site.

Plan on calling Steve soon. Tim was a nice guy wasn't he. Real quit in the sidelines. Very knowledgable though.

Hope to see Matt in the U.P. at the rally races in a week or so.

Say hi to ??? Shit, I forgot your wifes name. Cindy, Cathy. anyway say hi.