• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sacramento Parts Suppliers???

enigmalss

stuff; probably the best import parts store in general is FPS at the intersection of 65th and Elvas - easy to miss, is more of a parts jobber to repair shops than a retail parts store, but they DO sell to the general pubic.

For used parts, the Rancho Cordova Pick & Pull has the biggest stock of BMW's of any of the local P&P locations, but the others (Rocklin & Stockton Blvd in SoSac) do get early cars from time to time (SoSac is where I got a full set of 5 Cromodoras off a square light car for $100 a few months ago).

Bavaraian Auto Dismantling in Rancho usually has a fair number of early cars, but their prices tend to be a bit steep - there are a couple of other BMW yards in the Rancho complex, but I haven't used them much.

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

I'll second FPS good guys, good amount of parts on hand for our old cars, and there about 4 blocks from my house so there nice and convenient from me.

Aaron

Starting on an obsession

'73 2002 Chamonix Daily Driver

'74 2002 (Future Partout?)

'71 Datsun 521 pickup

Photobucket