• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worst E21 Ever.

ClayW

7344_4.JPG

Check out that sweeet custom paint work.

74dd_4.JPG

At least the valve cover looks nice.

eBay Ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custom-Made-SHOW-CAR-ONE-OF-A-KIND-5-SPD-A-MUST-SEE_W0QQitemZ270234141259QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270234141259&

This poor bastard has an $8500 Buy It Now price. That's a little much to take a set of rear drums, two Optima batteries and a nice valve cover.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

Guest Anonymous

Disagree. I have heard that if you were to use sea foam, your car would look like this too! lol

what can you say. To each his own....?

Absolutely. If someone wants to add a papier-mache dinosaur head to their car's hood, it's not up to me to stop them.

I'm just not going to buy it......no matter how sweet the airbrush is on the hood.

E21Turd.jpg

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

Guest Anonymous

I disagree too. If I owned this car, I would never have to drive me mum to church! Ever!

Guest Anonymous
I'm just not going to buy it......no matter how sweet the airbrush is on the hood.

I would imagine that anyone buying this car bearing your suggested sweet "artwork" would have very low expectations. Is the brown an original BMW colour or is that a custom blend?