• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First '02: 1975 2002 @ JP's in San Rafael

BlakeB

Very nice start Blake.

I applaud you for not overlooking the obvious when starting in on a "rolling" project. So many "rolling" projects get shelved because they're not reliable. To me reliability and comfort(5 speed) just adds so much to the '02 experience. Safety is yet another issue with cars having worn suspension components and old hoses.

If the car is done by March, you should run the Shamrock Rally around the Bay Area. It's NOT a race, just a nice tour. If you're interested, contact Steve J.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, what a start, out of the gate.

I am interested in where you sourced your floor pans in Germany, I may have to do that as well on Lola.

Thanks in advance!

Justin

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update!!

The car has been painted, completed in less than a month by Andy Schank in Richmond. I have heard mixed reviews of him here on the forums, but can recommend him - he did a stand out job on 'Daisy'

click the links for pics!

here

[/img]